We hope this notice finds you and your family in good health. We are excited to announce our reopening and we will be following rigorous scheduling protocols and office measures to ensure the safety of our patients and the team members here at Dresen Restorative Dentistry.
As we return to our full scope of treatment, we have made many enhancements that allow us to follow the mandates from the State of Minnesota and to secure a safe experience for you and our team. Some of these changes you can expect to notice are as follows:
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. In an effort to reduce waiting time and limit your interaction in the reception area.
- To help minimize exposure, we have begun a daily screening process for our staff and patients. When we call to confirm appointments, we will ask a series of pre-screening COVID-19 triage questions.
- We ask that if you do not require assistance that you come by yourself. If you do need assistance, we ask all non-patient visitors to wear a mask and stay with you in the operatory rooms.
- When you arrive, we ask that you call us from your car (651-735-1585). If we are not ready for you, we may ask that you wait in your car.
- Remember to wear your mask into the office, we are requiring that everyone in the office, both staff and patients, wear masks.
- Upon arrival, there will be a new health form we will ask you to review and sign and your temperature will be taken by a staff member using a non-touch thermometer.
- We have hand sanitizer throughout the office for your use and ask that you use some when you arrive and leave.
- We now are offering virtual consults (Doxy.me). Virtual consults are perfect if you are questioning whether you need to be seen for a problem or simply want to discuss treatment options.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends!